I am a trained social worker holding a Master´s degree in Social Management. Furthermore, I am an Advanced Ashtanga Yoga teacher (AYI Ulm, Dr. Ron Steiner) and have been teaching Yoga since 2014.
I lived, studied and worked in the USA for a spell, which enables me to counsel and teach in both German and English.
My work as a coach is based on:
- more than 20 years of experience in social work in Germany and USA, especially in the fields of individual and group counselling with adolescent girls and women, adult education and gender and diversity management.
- more than 15 years of experience in human resources development and – management, general management and business administration
- resource- and goal-oriented counselling, if desired combined with body-oriented elements from Yoga
For more than 10 years I have practiced Yoga. During these years I tested several styles and finally settled in Ashtanga Yoga. Since my first steps in Yoga it has always been a part my life, and from 2012 to 2015 I was trained by Dr. Ron Steiner as an Advanced Yoga teacher. Furthermore, numerous workshops and trainings in different styles of Hatha Yoga have enriched my Yoga classes.
- individuals at home and groups
- trauma-sensitive Yoga based on my working experiences with sexually traumatized girls and women
You want to contact me for more details? Do not hesitate and find my contact information